Conscious Asset e-Learning Academy
Welcome to our learning domain where you will find all of our training-related content.
- Find Your Certificate. If you don’t find your certificate here, please let us know: EMail: email@example.com.
- Certificate products are courses and established equivalency granting certificates upon successful completion.
- Consulting are products that cover packaged services.
- Downloadable content includes e-books, PDF books, Spreadsheet, and other files that are part of downloadable course content, or other useful Conscious Asset products offered for sale.
- e-Learning courses are pre-recorded self-paced courses that can be taken at any time by individuals,
- Pilot Projects are extensions of courses that add customer-specific pilot projects to the learning experience. In some cases, where stated, they can contribute to Certification requirements (e.g.: RCM-R Orange Belt Pilot Projects)
- Software products are for sale here or via Purchase Order.
- Virtual learning are courses taught online by a live instructor at preset times.
- In some cases, these are intended for a single customer and must be scheduled: e.g.: RCM-R Blue Belt Facilitation Training.
- All eLearning courses can also be taught in this format upon request.
Please Note: Our learning management system is incompatible with Internet Explorer. IE is no longer supported by Microsoft, but some companies still use it. Please use a different current-version browser, and NOT Internet Explorer for best results.
Want to talk about your training needs? Book an appointment here.
Certificate (21)This category allows for candidates to be certified. Some have taken our certification courses (virtual or e-learning) and some have submitted proof of equivalency to our training. They may not have Conscious Asset training but have received equivalent training from other sources. Purchase of these does not guarantee equivalency and evidence must be submitted to support claims made about other…
Consulting (4)Consulting services require a fee for services. The scheduling of your session must be determined separately with the consultant. This category of products is used only for convenience and flexibility in payment methods. These products are not used if you are using a Purchase Order or Services Contract with invoicing provisions.
Downloadable Content (6)Books and other products such as ebook or PDF versions of course textbooks (if available) and other "tools" such as apps, assessments, and software.
e-learning (16)e-learning courses are pre-recorded and taught entirely online. Students work at their own pace (asynchronous learning). They include various lessons, quizzes, assignments, downloadable course materials, and other relevant content. e-learning courses may be taken by anyone, anywhere, and at any time. Students may submit questions online and they will be answered by the instructor in the course Q&A area.
Pilot Project (6)Pilot projects to follow e-learning courses that are add-ons to the course content to gain experience in using what was learned. Can be thought of as voluntary Capstone exercises or assignments. In some cases, these can count as partial credit towards certifications.
Software (3)Software packages that we sell on behalf of software partners.
Virtual learning (2)Virtual learning courses are the next best thing to face-to-face classroom learning. They are taught by the instructor online in a group setting. AKA "Synchronous" training, these courses are not pre-recorded, so each delivery is unique. There are opportunities to dialogue with the instructor, ask questions and get answers in real time.