Uptime – Self Assessment and Improvement Strategy
- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- Uptime – Strategies for Excellence in Maintenance Management
About CourseHere you will have access to our on-line Uptime self-assessment tools and our expert opinion. You can evaluate where your maturity in maintenance and reliability are today relative to successful practices and what to do about the gaps.
After completing our Uptime training in Maintenance Management many companies want to put what they’ve learned into use. They begin to develop improvement plans, or simply embark on specific improvement initiatives. Those initiatives often target only one or just a few specific known problem areas. They may be missing opportunities. Without a thoughtful approach, there is also a very good chance that improvements will fail to achieve their desired results.
Here you will have access to our on-line Uptime self-assessment tools and receive our opinion on both what those tell you and your plan of action. You can evaluate where your maturity in maintenance and reliability are today relative to successful practices. If you want to develop a business case for your plan, then please refer to our “Business Case Estimator“.
After completing the assessments and submitting them, we will review them and offer suggestions about additional opportunities you may have missed, important elements of implementing that you may have overlooked, and what you can do about them.
What Will I Learn?
- You will have an assessment of your maturity in maintenance and reliability.
- You will have a draft improvement strategy.
- You will receive an unbiased third-party expert opinion on the assessment and your plan.
- You will receive suggestions for improvement so that your program can get off to a good start.