Reliability and Maintenance Business Case Estimator
This online toolset allows the user to perform a quick self-assessment of maturity in maintenance and reliability revealing how efficiently and effectively their current programs are performing. In the second section of this tool, the user inputs financial and operational data to be used in calculating the cost savings, revenue and profitability improvements, and improvements to working capital efficiencies, if improvements are made.
The toolset also produces a qualitative evaluation of trouble areas that the user may be experiencing. It’s a simple form of Artificial Intelligence that builds on our years of experience with hundreds of customers making these improvements. While the tools cannot tell the user exactly what to do to improve the present situation, nor how to do it, it does give a directional sense of where improvements are needed.
This toolset is a practical accompaniment to our book, Paying Your Way, which we recommend as a reference for use with this toolset.
What Will I Learn?
- Review and assess performance in maintenance management.
- Review and assess the performance of your reliability program.
- Determine M&R (efficiency & effectiveness) maturity.
- Estimate improvement potential.
- Determine future cost savings in maintenance.
- Determine production increase potential.
- Determine margin and profitability improvement potential.
- Determine improvements in your use of working capital.
- Get an evaluation of major areas for improvement.